Whenever there is an oportunity to join the Priority One Team, we will post information here.
|Job Title||Tellers (2)|
|Employment Status||Part Time|
|Location||Van Nuys and Los Angeles|
|Overview||We are currently seeking 2 Part-Time Tellers
Perform transactional duties to serve members by receiving or paying out funds with high degree of accuracy. Maintain accurate transactional records, providing basic cash receipt and payment services in accordance with credit union policies and procedures.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receives and processes member financial transactions including: deposits, withdrawals and loan payments; selling money orders and traveler’s checks to members; transferring funds from member accounts as directed.
• Welcomes members and provides routine information concerning products and services, and directs members to appropriate departments for specific information and service.
• Posts transactions to member accounts and maintains member records.
• Balances cash drawer and daily transactions.
• Cross sells credit union products and services.
• Performs a variety of miscellaneous tasks including typing, filing, computer input and answering the telephone.
Six months to two years of banking and/or credit union experience.
A high school education or GED.
Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends. Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
Applicants must meet qualifications in order to be considered.
All positions require candidates with friendly, positive attitude, and professional demeanor having work experience in customer service areas. For more information regarding employment with Priority One Credit Union, please contact:
Human Resources 626.441.1999 ext 1007 or fax resume to 626.441.1756
NOTE: Please do not include sensitive information such as your social security number when emailing the Credit Union. Use email for general information requests only.
Search over 6,000+ Shared Branches to find the one nearest your job, home or anywhere else you may be.
Our CO-OP Surcharge-free ATM
Network has over 30,000 ATMs
Nationwide. Find one near you.
Apply for an auto loan today and contact one of our auto buying resources: view here.