Whenever there is an oportunity to join the Priority One Team, we will post information here.
|Job Title||FSR (2)|
|Employment Status||Full Time|
|Overview||We are currently seeking one (1) Full-Time Financial Service Representative for our Van Nuys Branch.
The Financial Service Representative III will maintain primary focus on improving the overall financial well-being of our member-owners while consistently meeting or exceeding minimum performance and service standards. Employment Opportunity
• Consistently meet/exceed established performance standards and loan goals set by Branch Manager
• Develop member relationships by providing high-quality service to each member/non-member in an effort to identify their respective financial needs and assist them with the selection of appropriate products and services.
• Support the achievement of the department’s sales/loan goals by recommending appropriate products and services. • Directly respond to member inquiries in-person, over the telephone and via email.
• Process member transactions efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner including: deposit/withdrawal transactions, loan payments, new accounts, and lending applications, and all related documentation.
• Make lending recommendations to assist the member and the institution. In addition, comfortably communicate reasons for denial, if applicable, while exploring other lending alternatives.
• Maintain an active Notary Public commission and bond, issued from the California Secretary of State, and comply with all laws relating to Notary Publics.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulatory requirements and procedures as they relate to assigned products and services or the lending process.
• Participate in all assigned professional development programs in support of the credit union’s commitment to increase sales, service, quality, and teamwork.
• Assist with the operations team wherever needed. Open/Close tellers and branch.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum two years previous experience in sales, retail, or financial institutions with a proven track record of meeting production/sales goals. The candidate will be responsible for providing outstanding services while promoting the recommending appropriate credit union products and services to meet specific financial needs of each individual member.
Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
Applicants must meet qualifications to be considered.
All positions require candidates with friendly, positive attitude, and professional demeanor having work experience in customer service areas. For more information regarding employment with Priority One Credit Union, please contact:
Human Resources 626.441.1999 ext 1007 or fax resume to 626.441.1756
NOTE: Please do not include sensitive information such as your social security number when emailing the Credit Union. Use email for general information requests only.
Search over 6,000+ Shared Branches to find the one nearest your job, home or anywhere else you may be.
Our CO-OP Surcharge-free ATM
Network has over 30,000 ATMs
Nationwide. Find one near you.
Apply for an auto loan today and contact one of our auto buying resources: view here.