Membership Benefits & Eligibility
Membership in Priority One is open to the following
- Los Angeles County postal employees
- Riverside and San Bernardino Counties postal employees
- Members of the Riverside Republican Women Federation, including retired personnel of such
- Everyone who lives, works, attends school or worships in the Santa Clarita Valley, San Fernando Valley and the City of South Pasadena
- General Services Administration (GSA) (a Federal Government Agency) employees
- Employees of the Providence Medical Group (St. Joseph Medical Center, Holy Cross Medical Center, Tarzana Medical Center & St. Elizabeth Care Center).
- Employees of our many Select Employer Groups that offer membership as an employee benefit. If you would like to add Priority One membership to your employee benefit package, click here
- Immediate family members*
*Additional Membership Eligibility
Once employees become members of Priority One Credit Union, they remain members for life. This also means immediate family members are also eligible to join. An immediate family member is defined as the following
- Children & Step-Children
- Parents & Step-Parents
It goes on and on…once a family member joins the credit union he/she is considered a primary member. That means he/she can then refer his/her immediate family members. This is how we keep our family growing.
If you would like to find out if you are eligible for membership, call us at 877.POCU.ONE or e-mail us. Include your name, occupation, employer, street address, city, state and zip and/or the name of a relative who is already a Priority One member--Do not send confidential or sensitive information via email. If you would like us to respond to you by phone, please include your daytime phone number, including area code.
Search over 6,000+ Shared Branches to find the one nearest to your job, home or anywhere else you may be.
Our CO-OP Surcharge-free ATM
Network has over 30,000 ATMs
Nationwide. Find one near you.
Apply for an auto loan today and contact one of our auto buying resources: view here.
Now Available! Print save or download the Rotating or Regular Calendar to your phone here.